Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 6 US Women's National Team Camp

Today my roommate and I woke up at 7:55. We had five minutes until breakfast so we were rushing around everywhere trying to get ready to go eat. Today the trainings were more intense than yesterday. They were still really fun though. We had a shooting drill and I made all my shots left footed, but I didn't do so well right footed. Which is surprising because I'm right footed. But today we got to go out to dinner! We went to the resturant kanki. It's a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. It's like the soho in Cincinnati. After dinner Courtney Jones, Zoey Morse, Jenna Bike, and my room mate Jaida Scott came back to the hotel and chilled in my room. We went on YouTube and watched really funny videos of people with funny laughs. Haha we have no life. But after a while we had to go to bed. Tomorrow is our last day and we play CASL, a club team from down here. We get to sleep in tomorrow! I can't wait to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment